Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Origins #3

Hello, my name is Christopher Okonkwo but you can call me Dozer, I got that nickname when I played football with my friends. My hobbies are drawing, painting, writing screenplays/stories/movies, acting, hanging out with friends, singing, and especially dancing; lots of people think I'm a good or great dancer, although everyone at Life Port Church in Port Charlotte, Florida think I'm an amazing dancer.

I first became interested in graphic when I first started community college, from there I started working as a graphic design intern for Personal Printing Service in Port Charlotte; I designed logos, business cards, postcards, posters, etc. and my boss Mr. Gomez loved my designs.

Now about the Art & Technology class, I really like it, and I expect to learn more about the important elements, aspects or important facts about Art & Technology.

On the 1st day of class the teacher wanted us to watch this video:  RAUL CUERO’s interview about Creativity
after watching that video, it kind of reminds me of when I was 8 years old, lots of kids thought I wasn't smart in class, I was horrible at football/basketball/soccer, and thought I would never achieve at anything, but then 2 weeks after, I started become real good at school, I was a great defensive tackler and scored 2 touchdowns, and I was really great everything else. Also this video deflects who I am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVFUTy2IWE

No comments:

Post a Comment