Monday, January 25, 2016

Origins #2

    Last week, the teacher wanted us to read an essay that talks about the world of wrestling. While I was reading the essay, I remembered that one of my professor's (Santiago Echeverry) told me that he used to work at WWE, and how he met Vince McMahon; you know I should've asked him if he could  could get Vince McMahon or Hulk Hogan to visit our class, because I've been a fan of WWE ever since I was five years old, when I first saw Hulk Hogan wrestling against Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III on TV,  even though I was born seven months after that event. Also, the essay also about how wrestling is real and how it's not; you know for years lots of people say that guys like Hulk Hogan, Sting (Steve Bordon), Kevin Nash, Curt Hennig, Dusty Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, Shawn Michaels, Stu Hart, Kurt Angle, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Snuka, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and Terry Funk aren't real wrestlers but just actors, but lots of people don't agree with that, including me because if those guys are just actors then WWE would get stunt men to wrestle in their company not them, also I've seen those guys wrestle in thousands of  professional wrestling matches (which were really amazing by the way), and those men inspired lots of their fans to be wrestlers like Dwayne Johnson, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Bret Hart, Mike Mizanon (The Miz), Colt Piper, Brian Christopher, Eddie Gilbert, Mick Foley, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles, etc.

   Another thing, my teacher told us that in the future that of lots air & technology in mirrors, titantrons, television, walls, cars, blimps, etc. like this for example: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30m4dp0&s=5#.VqfeCzZlmt8

No comments:

Post a Comment